Application to High Court to appoint arbitrator

Taps9 Law Chamber will assist you in filing transfer petitions both civil and criminal before the Supreme Court of India. Transfer Petitions are filed in the Supreme Court of India for transfer of cases from one state to another whether from one High Court to another High Court or from subordinate courts.
Transfer of Criminal cases are governed by Section 406 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1908.

Transfer Petitions which are civil in nature are filed under section 25 of the  Code  of Civil Procedure 1908 read with order xli rules 1 to 4  of Supreme court Rules 2013.

Appointment of Arbitrator Before the High Court

Appointment of an Arbitrator- File Petition for Appointment of Arbitrator before the High Court under  S .11 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. In case of seeking interim measures Petition under section 9 of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 can also be filed before the High Court. An Arbitrator when appointed is also required to make  necessary disclosure as required under Section 12(1) of the A&C Act and not being ineligible under Section 12(5) of the A&C Act.Arbitration is an effective Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism. You may contact us at 9873628941 or email us at

Special Leave Petition

Article 136 of the constitution of India provides for filing Special Leave Petitions before the Supreme Court .  Whether an SLP will be allowed or not is completely discretionary and not as of right as in the case of Appeal.  Only those advocates who are registered as an Advocate-On-Record can file in the Supreme Court of India unless one wishes to file and appear in person. Once leave it granted the Special Leave petition is converted to an  Appeal . For more information on File Special leave petition in the supreme court of India.

Comments are closed